Thursday, December 4, 2014

#BLOGMAS 2014: Christmas/Sephora Wishlist


I honestly can't believe it... Sephora is opening in less than 24 hours! I was hoping to be there on the first day but the thought of endless lines kinda got me worried... Not to mention the weather seems miserable. I'm hoping I get to at least get in, if not I'll have to try another time :-(

But here is my Christmas Wishlist. As you can see, it is basically a Sephora Wishlist. This is the list, modified. It would have been twice as long but I thought I'd contain myself. The majority of it is from Tarte & I can't wait to try the Formula X nail polishes. I can't wait!

What's on your Christmas Wishlist this year? Have you tried any of these products? I'd love some reviews & recommendations. I was also dying for The Body Shop Advent Calendar but alas, not sold in Australia...

Oh well, Happy #Blogmas :-)

Love Always,
Anna Banana ♡

1 comment: