Sunday, September 1, 2013

HI! I'M ANNIE

I'm a 20 year old blogger constantly rambling on & on about new obsessions and recounting my not-so-adventurous adventures in life.

I was born & raised in Sydney, Australia and have a passion for almost everything. I first embarked on my Filofax journey on Instagram (@annasofia007) where I have become a part of an amazing community of stationery & planning lovers. From there, I decided to start a blog, not only focusing on Filofaxes but including more lifestyle-oriented content ranging from beauty to dating to food, and to whatever tickles my fancy.

When I'm not snapping pictures of my planner or my food or anything like that, I'm usually hanging out with my besties: Kalen, Monica & Jeremy. The boys don't quite understand our love for stationery and whatnot, but they endure all our quirks & love us nonetheless.

So if you want to join us on our journey of life, sit back, relax & grab a cup of tea. You're going to be here for a while...

♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment